1. Fail gracefully
2. How quickly do you want results?
3. Is Google responding correctly to a test
4. What other Google bots need to access your content?
5. Test with all of Google’s tools:
- Fetch and render https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/googlebot-fetch (must be verified and logged into Google Search Console)
- Page speed Insights https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/
- Mobile friendly https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/mobile-friendly/
- Keyword planner: https://adwords.google.com/ko/KeywordPlanner/Home (Ask Google to fetch the keywords from your landing page)
Bing is rising
Google isn’t the only search engine in town. Even without Yahoo and AOL numbers, Bing’s market share has been increasing steadily year over year. Bing had 21.4 percent market share last year, not counting partnerships with Apple, Yahoo or AOL. That’s getting to be a huge chunk of users.
PSST! Need a Free Link? Get a free link for your agency: Would you like our monthly take on the changing world of SEO delivered to your inbox? Subscribe to the Hyper Dog Media SEO Newsletter HERE! When you subscribe, each newsletter will contain a link idea for your business! use Link: http://goo.gl/YCSNc4